Jan 15, 2018
Bryan Srabian is the VP of Digital Media & Brand Development
at the San Francisco Giants. He also teaches a Sports Master
Program (Sports and Social Media Marketing) at the University of
He’s been called a Social Media Trailblazer and a Digital Guru,
but back when we met in 2014 the way I described him after talking
with him for 10 minutes was “Wow. Bryan just gets it!”.
On this episode, Bryan sheds some knowledge on the industry with
- Facebook's Killing of Organic Reach For Brand Pages
- His fascination with the HQ Trivia gamification model
- Sports Fans and the Instagram Algorithm Issue
- Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat (which platform sees the
most engagement for Giants fans)
- How do you measure success internally on social media?
- With so many brands trying to get attention. How should brands
cut through the noise?
- Original Content (Can the SF Giants become just as lucrative as
a MTV, FX, ESPN 2)
- What brands in space are "doing it right" on social
- How valuable can the Giants social feeds be to
- Do you anticipate Fortune 500 companies spending more on feeds
like yours in 2018?
- Will E-Sports rival sports like the MLB in 20 years?
- NBA G-League on Twitch
- Future of Social. (Alexa)
How the San Francisco Giants Became the Most
Social Team in Baseball (via Ad Week 2015)
David on Twitter:
Brett on Twitter: